Requirements for the families participating in the Home School Assistance Program (HSAP)
- Fill out current Competent Private Instruction (CPI) form for each student enrolled in home schooling. (Required items are 1,2,3,5 & 10.)
- Fill out HSAP enrollment information and FERPA
- Bring in Immunization records including the blood lead level
- Fulfill 148 teaching days
- In good faith fulfill sixteen contacts with the Home School Assistance Program Coordinator per school year, where by eight are face–to–face (2 per quarter).
- Participate in Iowa Statewide Assessment of Student Progress or develop a yearly academic portfolio.